2020 Berkshire Wedding Expo
This event requires registration.
Log In to register for this event!
If you do not yet have an account, you can Sign Up Here
- The Stationery Factory
- 63 Flansburg Avenue
- Dalton, MA 01226
- Directions: Directions via Google Maps
- Phone: 413-496-9665
You don't want to miss this one!
OVER $15,000 in wedding giveaways!
ONE VERY lucky Berkshire Bride will WIN a:
"VIB Wedding Package"
- $1000 to use with ANY Berkshire Bride wedding professional (or multiple)
- $1,000 toward wedding tuxedo rentals
- $1,000 in coordinating services / Lady in Waiting
- FREE Limousine (Value: $550) (Transport the People)
- $250 toward Crown Jewelers
===> TOTAL VALUE: Almost $4,000+ <===
Schedule at a glance...
Saturday, January 11th
***Vendor Exhibits OPEN 9AM-1PM
BRIDES and GROOMS get in FREE!
Additional guests just $5 each (children are free; strollers discouraged)
Tickets are available at the door or may be purchased in advance through BerkshireBride.com
This event is the "Mother Load" of Berkshire County wedding shows! You will not want to miss the LARGEST, most well-respected and longest running wedding expo!
There will be over 60 LOCAL wedding professional vendors from Berkshire County who will be available to answer the many questions you'll have!
- A GOLDEN TICKET will be handed out to EACH Berkshire Bride. Simply visit each vendor booth and have them sign it. Upon completion, turn it in to registration and YOU will be entered to WIN an EXTRA $250 in Berkshire Bride Bucks! ((( 2 ))) Berkshire Brides will WIN!
Plus, you'll be eligible to enter to win wedding-related merchandise worth THOUSANDS!
Winners' names will be available online on Monday, January 13th and ready for pickup at Tux Express on Tuesday, January 14th.
Don't forget your date book!
Saturday, January 11th (AFTER the Vendor Exhibits):
Classical Tents and Party Goods
KJ Nosh Catering
Special Day at Deidre's
1PM-3PM (Seating will begin at 12:30PM)
The Stationery Factory, 63 Flansburg Avenue- Dalton, MA
Be entertained, informed and well fed at this one-of-a kind luncheon for Berkshire Brides! Be a part of workshops on facets of your wedding planning, budgeting etc. You'll also be treated to a fashion show featuring the latest and hottest tuxedo trends provided by Tux EXPRESS and bridal attire provided by Special Day at Deidre's!
* Just for registering and attending the VIB Luncheon, ALL Berkshire Brides will be entered to win the "VIB Wedding Package".
Berkshire Brides and guests (including grooms) are just $15 per person (Limit 3 guests per Berkshire Bride. This includes the groom). Tickets are non-refundable nor negotiable.
Payment may be made through BerkshireBride.com, by check or by credit card. Tickets MUST be prepaid in advance for the VIB Luncheon. They will not be available at the door! (This program is not typically child-friendly as there are large portions of the event you will be seated and there won't be childcare available.)
IMPORTANT: Tickets for the VIB Luncheon will sell out. Don't miss out on your opportunity to get a GREAT jumpstart on your wedding planning!
Due to an increase in attendance last year and an expected larger increase this year, seating for just the fashion show may be limited! Besides, why wouldn't you want to come to both?
What else should you know?
- The first 100 Berkshire Brides who register and attend the BWE Vendor Exhibits and VIB Luncheon on Sunday, 1/20) are eligible to win the "VIB Wedding Package".
- Berkshire Brides must be present at the VIB Luncheon to win the "VIB Wedding Package" and the $1,000 in Berkshire Bride Bucks
Housekeeping Details for the "VIB Wedding Package":
- Only ONE entry per COUPLE
- Valid for ANY Berkshire Bride getting married in 2020 & beyond!
- Giveaway IS valid for existing contracts (excluding pre-purchased wedding gowns)
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Winning Berkshire Bride must book services at least 4 months before the wedding date
- Valid for wedding receptions held within Berkshire County
- Services not utilized from the package are not compensated alternatively
- Void if wedding date is changed after agreed contract date