Throughout the year, we host a variety of online contests where we give away A LOT of wedding "stuff".
- The "Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too" Contest is hosted annually in August. Brides submit their engagement stories and get entered to win a FREE wedding cake and other fun goodies!
- The "Before You Take the Plunge" Contest is hosted in September! Brides answer a "Question of the Week" and get entered to win a complete Date Night valued at $1,000+.
- The annual "Bling Fling" Contest lets brides vote on their favorite photo submitted from our photographers! Four winners are chosen and they each win a gift certificate of $250 toward their wedding bands.
- The "Count Your Carats" Contest is hosted annually in April. Berkshire Brides visit participating sponsor jewelers and get their Carat Cards punched! Also, a "Question of the Week" is offered o gain additional entries. (3) Berkshire Brides win a $250 jewelry shopping spree.
- "A Day at the Spa with Ma" Contest has Berkshire Brides voting on their favorite "Photo of the Week" to get entered to win a day at the spa. (2) Berkshire Brides and their Moms win! Value is $135+
- The "March Makeover Madness" Contest has Berkshire Brides answering a "Question of the Week" to be entered to win a Glamour Makeover photo shoot including wardrobe changes, makeup & hair, limo transportation to the shoot site and MORE! Prize value is OVER $1,000
We are constantly developing new contests and giveaways for our Berkshire Brides to save money while planning their weddings! Plus... It's FUN! WOO HOO!!!
- Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too CONTEST - Vote on your favorite photo and be entered to win ONE of (4) $250 gift certificates good toward your wedding cake!
- Bling Fling Photo Contest - Vote for your favorite photo and be entered to win!
- "Train Before You Wear YOUR Train" Contest - ONE Berkshire Bride will WIN a personal trainer for a MONTH, new hair do and some other fun stuff!
I just wanted to say thank you for everything you and Jerrid do for the brides. The tour on Saturday has opened my eyes to several more opportunities. I would have never thought to try at least 80% of the places we visited. Honestly, I never knew a few of them even existed. This has been such a great opportunity to see exactly what is in our area. Thank you again. If there is anything I can do to help out such a great cause, please let me know.