Throughout the year, we host a variety of online contests where we give away A LOT of wedding "stuff".
- The "Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too" Contest is hosted annually in August. Brides submit their engagement stories and get entered to win a FREE wedding cake and other fun goodies!
- The "Before You Take the Plunge" Contest is hosted in September! Brides answer a "Question of the Week" and get entered to win a complete Date Night valued at $1,000+.
- The annual "Bling Fling" Contest lets brides vote on their favorite photo submitted from our photographers! Four winners are chosen and they each win a gift certificate of $250 toward their wedding bands.
- The "Count Your Carats" Contest is hosted annually in April. Berkshire Brides visit participating sponsor jewelers and get their Carat Cards punched! Also, a "Question of the Week" is offered o gain additional entries. (3) Berkshire Brides win a $250 jewelry shopping spree.
- "A Day at the Spa with Ma" Contest has Berkshire Brides voting on their favorite "Photo of the Week" to get entered to win a day at the spa. (2) Berkshire Brides and their Moms win! Value is $135+
- The "March Makeover Madness" Contest has Berkshire Brides answering a "Question of the Week" to be entered to win a Glamour Makeover photo shoot including wardrobe changes, makeup & hair, limo transportation to the shoot site and MORE! Prize value is OVER $1,000
We are constantly developing new contests and giveaways for our Berkshire Brides to save money while planning their weddings! Plus... It's FUN! WOO HOO!!!
- Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too CONTEST - Vote on your favorite photo and be entered to win ONE of (4) $250 gift certificates good toward your wedding cake!
- Bling Fling Photo Contest - Vote for your favorite photo and be entered to win!
- "Train Before You Wear YOUR Train" Contest - ONE Berkshire Bride will WIN a personal trainer for a MONTH, new hair do and some other fun stuff!
Diane and Jerrid, We just wanted to say 'thank you' for all the hard work that you do. Without BerkshireBride.com, finding the right people to make our wedding amazing would have been very difficult! I am definitely going to miss going to all the events! Thank you so much!