WooHoo Wedding Tours
These tours are PERFECT if you're looking to see what the Berkshires has to offer for your wedding!
* * Registration is NOW OPEN! * *
(ALL WooHoo Wedding Tours are made possible with transportation provided by:
Transport the People, Pittsfield)
Check out a SMALL glimpse of where we've visited on the WOO HOO Tours in the past!
STOP the Exhausting Search!
Do you dread making the phone calls to search for the perfect venue for your reception, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and more? Let US help you find the location that will fit your need list! Consider attending the "WooHoo" Wedding Tours!
These tours are broken up into 4 Saturday dates during the month of February so the entire county can be visited! Stops along the tours include reception facilities, rehearsal dinner sites, ceremony locations, picture spots, hidden treasures & best kept secrets, mystery stops and MORE!
The BEST part?
The "Woo Hoo" Wedding Tours are ALWAYS FREE for our Berkshire Brides and (1) guest!
A luncheon and limo/shuttle transportation (courtesy of Transport the People) is included on each of our Woo Hoo Tour dates! Over 100 Berkshire Bride professionals are showcased throughout the tour schedule for February & March!
Plus... attending brides get GIFT CARDS & GIVEAWAYS just for attending!
NOTE: Past tours have proven to be of HUGE value to Berkshire Brides who really weren't sure what resources were available to them in Berkshire County! SEVERAL weddings have been planned as a result of the brides attending our FREE WooHoo Wedding Tours! It's FREE...why not come?
Tour Schedule Dates:
Saturday, Feb. 7th- Southern Berkshire County
Saturday, Feb. 21st- Central Berkshire County (Part 1)
Saturday, Feb. 28th- Northern Berkshire County
Saturday, Mar. 7th- Central Berkshire County (Part II)
* Time and Location for each tour to meet will be announced!
Tips for a FUN "WooHoo" Tour Experience
- Eat lightly for breakfast. Many of our hospitable Berkshire Bride professionals furnish scrumptious food (and that doesn't include the full luncheon spread)
- Wear flatter, close -toed shoes as there is a lot of walking on the tour indoors and out
- Dress for the weather as we will be getting in and out of places
- Bring a camera for photos of your favorite things along the tour
- Bring a notebook and pen to jot down questions, comments, tips, etc.
- Bring your datebook
- Ask someone to accompany you whose opinion you value
- Come with a rough budget in mind
How YOU Can Register for the WooHoo Wedding Tours:
Log into your BerkshireBride.com account and click the Events & Contests Box. Follow the prompts and you're on your way! The tour dates are listed individually so you my choose to attend 1 or more!